* The Squeaky Clean Toys marketplace features adult toys, and you must be over 18 to view and to use the marketplace *
Your SIGN UP is free, because we want to make it easy for you to buy or sell items.
1. BUYERS : You pay no commission, just the price shown on the listing( See our buyers guide )
2. SELLERS : Commission is 20% for Paypal, and 23% for Stripe (but we will pay the 3% Stripe fees on your behalf). ( See our sellers guide ).
Please note that listing approval is not automatic ( check here for common reasons why). Make sure your item follows the body-safe policy, add your own photo or your own personal item, and don´´t forget your payment details.
3. EVERYONE : This is simply a marketplace to buy and sell securely, messaging is not possible outside of the listings. Personal contact details, pornographic images, or sexual chat is not allowed. Messages on the listings are for questions or bidding. Keep the chat positive and respectful. We have also written a simple guide to how it works which covers a) the buying and selling process, b) fees, payments & protection, and c) community guidelines.
Still not sure ? Read more about what this marketplace is about here.
Sign up with email
This User Agreement is effective upon registration of an account with Squeaky Clean Toys.
- About Squeaky Clean Toys
- Using Squeaky Clean Toys
- Abusing Squeaky Clean Toys
- Listing Conditions
- Purchase Conditions
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Restricting Funds
- Additional Terms
- Delivery Options
- Collecting in person
- Legal Disputes
This User Agreement, Squeaky Clean Toys User Privacy Notice, the Mobile Device Terms and all policies posted on our sites set out the terms on which Squeaky Clean Toys offers you access to and use of our sites, services, applications and tools (collectively ‘Services’). All policies and the Mobile Device Terms are incorporated into this User Agreement. You agree to comply with all of the above when accessing or using our Services. For information regarding the processing of personal data, please see our User Privacy Notice.
You are entering into a contract with Squeaky Clean Toys, 57e Los Porches, Calle Inglaterra, Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria, Spain.
2. About Squeaky Clean Toys
Squeaky Clean Toys is a marketplace that allows users to buy and sell adult toys. Squeaky Clean Toys does not have possession of anything listed or sold through Squeaky Clean Toys, and is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. The contract for the sale is directly between buyer and seller. While we may provide pricing, postage, listing and other guidance in our Services, such guidance is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Squeaky Clean Toys does not review users’ listings or content.
While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programmes, Squeaky Clean Toys has no control over, and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of, items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content, listings or feedback; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
Sellers must have a valid payment method on file with Squeaky Clean Toys at all times. You authorise Squeaky Clean Toys to automatically charge your chosen payment method in accordance with this User Agreement and the applicable billing agreement(s) you agree to when setting up or changing your payment method, for future charges and fees incurred in relation to the Services provided by Squeaky Clean Toys. This includes, but is not limited to, amounts owed for Squeaky Clean Toys fees. Squeaky Clean Toys will notify you of these charges. If payments or amounts owed to Squeaky Clean Toys cannot be completed through the payment method on file for any reason, you are still required to pay Squeaky Clean Toys for all unpaid amounts and Squeaky Clean Toys reserves the right to seek reimbursement through other means plus any additional costs incurred by Squeaky Clean Toys in seeking reimbursement. You can change your payment method any time.
3. Using Squeaky Clean Toys
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems or policies;
- list items for sale that promote the features of being soiled, unclean, dirty, or any other description that suggests this feature confers desirability on the part of the item.
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an Squeaky Clean Toys policy, the seller has materially changed the item’s description after placed the order, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller (see our Unpaid item policy);
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an Squeaky Clean Toys policy, for example the buyer fails to comply with the terms posted in your listing, or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- attempt to complete transactions outside of the Squeaky Clean Toys marketplace;
- attempt to contact other members outside of the Squeaky Clean Toys marketplace;
- provide email addresses, telephone numbers, or any other forms of direct communication in any part of the system, with the exception of within your user account details;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content;
- take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems
- transfer your Squeaky Clean Toys account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- use the contact information of other users for any purpose other than in relation to a specific Squeaky Clean Toys transaction on the Squeaky Clean Toys site (which includes using this information to send marketing materials directly to Squeaky Clean Toys users unless the user has given explicit consent to receiving these materials);
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Squeaky Clean Toys, or the interests or property of Squeaky Clean Toys users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose;
- bypass our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any Squeaky Clean Toys application or tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, moral, database or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to Squeaky Clean Toys. Some, but not all, actions that may be infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Squeaky Clean Toys or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belongs to you;
- commercialise any Squeaky Clean Toys application or any information or software associated with such application;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, such as email addresses, without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
If you are registering with Squeaky Clean Toys as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity. If you are trading as a business on Squeaky Clean Toys, you must comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading for the site you are selling on.
You agree that we will commence supplying our Services to you as soon as you accept this User Agreement. We may recoup the cost of any Services provided up to the point of cancellation. We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services.
Additionally, we reserve the right to vary or terminate all or part of our Services and/or not provide all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason and/or period of time, at our discretion.
4. Abusing Squeaky Clean Toys
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, restrict or prohibit access to, and your activities on, our Services, cancel transactions, remove or demote or otherwise restrict the visibility of listings, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the account, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and legal steps to keep you from using our Services if:
- we think that you are creating problems or possible legal liabilities for us, our users, suppliers or other third parties;
- we think that such restrictions will improve the security of the Squeaky Clean Toys community or reduce our or another Squeaky Clean Toys user’s exposure to financial liabilities;
- we think that you are infringing the rights of third parties; • we think that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this User Agreement or our policies or abuse our employees or users;
- despite our reasonable endeavours, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or
- you fail to make, or it is evident that you are unable to make, full payment of any fees due for our Services by your payment due date. When a buyer or seller issue arises we may consider the user’s performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement, and to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
Buying on the site is free. Sellers currently pay a 20% commission plus the transaction fee charged by stripe or paypal. You can create your account here.
6. Listing Conditions
When listing an item, you agree to comply with the following:
- you are responsible for the accuracy, content and legality of the item listed;
- we may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information; we may add an image to your listing of the original product to enhance the likelihood of it being sold;
- your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category. Squeaky Clean Toys does not guarantee exact listing durations;
- you are responsible for all taxes (including but not limited to penalties, fines, charges, or late payment interest) related to your sales on the Squeaky Clean Toys site. To the extent possible under English law, you shall pay to us as a debt on demand all costs incurred by us, including but not limited to tax, penalties and interest, levied by any competent tax authority due to your failure to provide a valid VAT registration number and/or your failure to pay any such taxes, penalties or interest; • content that violates any of Squeaky Clean Toys’s policies may be modified, obfuscated or deleted at Squeaky Clean Toys’s discretion;
- where your listing appears in search and browse, results may be based on certain factors such as listing format, title, keywords, price and postage cost, Feedback, Squeaky Clean Toys policy compliance and detailed seller ratings;
- we may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information; meta-tags and URL links that are included in a listing will be removed or altered so as to not affect third party search engine results;
- we may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information; we may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and current listings; results will vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the sales and performance history of your listings to other sellers; • we may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information; some optional upgrade features will only be visible on certain Squeaky Clean Toys Services. Accordingly, to drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer.
7. Purchase Conditions
When buying an item, you agree that:
- you are responsible for reading the full item listing before committing to buy;
- you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item
When providing us with content (including causing content to be posted using our Services), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual (or for the duration of any copyright or other rights in such content), irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to use the content (including, without limitation, creating and using derivative works), and you authorise us to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, database or other intellectual property rights you have in or to the content in any media known now or developed in the future. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights in the content and promise not to assert such rights or any other intellectual property rights you have in the content against us, our sublicensees or our assignees.
We may offer catalogue and/or product data (including images, descriptions and specifications) that are provided by third parties (including Squeaky Clean Toys users). You may use that content solely in your Squeaky Clean Toys listings during the time your listings are on Squeaky Clean Toys’s sites. That permission is subject to modification or revocation at any time at Squeaky Clean Toys’s sole discretion.
We try to offer reliable data, but cannot promise that the content provided through the Services will always be available, accurate, complete and up-to-date. You agree that Squeaky Clean Toys is not responsible for examining or warranting the listings or content provided by third parties through the Services, and that you will not hold or attempt to hold us or our product data providers liable for inaccuracies. If you choose to use catalogue content and/or product data in connection with your listings, you agree to ensure that the content directly associated with your listings is and remains accurate, and that you continue to fully comply with this User Agreement and all Squeaky Clean Toys policies. The catalogue and product data include copyrighted, trademarked and other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings in the catalogue or product data or create any derivative works based on that data (other than by including the data in your listings). The name “Squeaky Clean Toys” and other Squeaky Clean Toys marks, logos, designs and phrases that we use in connection with our Services are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Squeaky Clean Toys in the UK. They may not be used unless expressly authorised by Squeaky Clean Toys in writing.
9. Data protection and Privacy
You and Squeaky Clean Toys shall process personal data received under and/or in connection with this User Agreement each as a separate and independent controller. In no event will Squeaky Clean Toys and you process personal data under and/or in connection with this User Agreement as joint controllers or in a controller-to-processor relationship. As such separate and independent controllers, you shall be individually and separately responsible for complying with the obligations that apply to you as a controller under applicable data protection laws.
You shall comply with your obligations under applicable data protection laws (including but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (EU General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”) and supplementing EU and local data protection laws. This includes, but is not limited to, the obligation to provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
You shall process personal data received from Squeaky Clean Toys exclusively for the purpose(s) you received the personal data under and/or in connection with this User Agreement. You shall erase the personal data received under this User Agreement immediately after the respective purpose(s) has/have been fulfilled. Any further processing of the personal data is not permitted except when legally required (e.g. if a retention obligation applies). • Failure to abide by the aforementioned obligations may result in disciplinary action up to and including account suspension.
10. Restricting Funds
To protect against the risk of liability, Squeaky Clean Toys has at times recommended, and may continue to recommend, that PayPal restrict access to funds in a seller’s PayPal account based on certain factors, including, but not limited to, selling history, seller performance, returns, riskiness of the listing category, transaction value or the filing of a case. This may result in PayPal determining to restrict funds in your PayPal account.
11. Additional Terms
Squeaky Clean Toys is not responsible for returns. It is the sellers responsibility to make it clear if returns are acceptable and what in what terms. Seller and Buyer should discuss postage and reimbursement.
The options are postage or collect in person and this should be agreed between buyer and seller.
Collecting in person
Squeaky Clean Toys is not responsible for anything that happens to the seller or buyer or anyone accompanying them to meet in person for a collection. Please take care and meet in sight of other people to avoid being in a vulnerable position.
We try to keep Squeaky Clean Toys and its Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Notification functionalities in Squeaky Clean Toys’s Services may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond Squeaky Clean Toys’s control. We (including our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents and employees) shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any business losses, such as loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by us arising, directly or indirectly from: • your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- pricing, postage or other guidance provided by Squeaky Clean Toys;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing, or linking to, our Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of any Squeaky Clean Toys Service;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account
- the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results
- your need to modify practices, content, or behaviour or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. This is especially so if you are a consumer. You accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under laws applying to you and the legality of any items you list on any of our sites.
Although we use techniques that aim to verify the accuracy and truth of the information provided by our users, user verification on the internet is difficult. Squeaky Clean Toys cannot and does not confirm, and is not responsible for ensuring, the accuracy or truthfulness of users’ purported identities or the validity of the information which they provide to us or post on our sites.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) any amounts up to the price the item sold for on Squeaky Clean Toys and its original postage costs, (b) the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (c) £100.
Nothing in this User Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees, or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
You will compensate us in full (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) for any losses or costs, including reasonable legal fees, we incur arising out of any breach by you of this User Agreement, your improper use of Squeaky Clean Toys’s Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
14. Legal Disputes
If a dispute arises between you and Squeaky Clean Toys, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. Any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with this User Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. You and Squeaky Clean Toys both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
In simple terms, “non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts” means that if you were able to bring a claim arising from or in connection with this User Agreement against us in court, an acceptable court would be a court located in England, but you may also elect to bring a claim in the court of another country instead. English law will apply in all cases.
If any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
You agree that we may at any time and without notice set-off any of the amounts held in Squeaky Clean Toys user accounts held or controlled by you with any fees, charges or other amounts you owe us and (unless prevented by insolvency law). Our right to set-off means that we may deduct such fees, charges or other amounts mentioned in this paragraph from a Squeaky Clean Toys credit balance held or controlled by you.
We may assign our rights and obligations under this User Agreement in accordance with the below (but without your prior express consent), provided that we assign the User Agreement on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you.
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this User Agreement.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We may amend this User Agreement at any time by email, or via the Messages section of Squeaky Clean Toys or by posting the amended terms on www.sq.com
All amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted. Your continued use of our Services after the effective date of these amended terms constitutes your acceptance of them.
This User Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through mutual agreement by you and a Squeaky Clean Toys representative authorised to do so.
The policies posted on our sites may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the Squeaky Clean Toys site.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement. A person who is not a party to this User Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this User Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party specified in this User Agreement or which exists or is available apart from that Act.
The User Agreement and all policies posted on our site are the entire agreement between you and Squeaky Clean Toys and supersede all prior understandings and agreements of the parties.
The following Sections survive any termination of this User Agreement: Fees (with respect to fees owed for our Services), Content, Liability, Compensation, Legal disputes and the release contained in this General section. Legal notices shall be served by registered mail to Squeaky Clean Toys , 57e Los Porches, Calle Inglaterra, Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria, Sopain. We shall send notices to you by email to the email address you provide to Squeaky Clean Toys during the registration process. Notice to you shall be deemed given 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by registered mail to the address provided during the registration process. Notices sent to either party by registered mail shall be deemed to have been received by that party three days after the date of mailing.
Squeaky Clean Toys service: Sharetribe Ltd
info (at) sharetribe.com
Name of the register
User register of the Squeaky Clean Toys service
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single Squeaky Clean Toys community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.